Alkhayria Belgica is an NGO which aspires to contribute to the teaching of Islam in Belgium. They give courses of elimination of illiteracy and organize school outputs. Seminars are also organized to initiate the parents with the Islamic debates. Few lecturers are external with the ideology of the Muslim brothers.
Among the speakers:
- Tareq Oubrou: “Islamic theology at the era of secularization: Is it necessary to reform theology in Islam?”
- Mohamed Bajrafil: “To point out the past of people”
- Yahya Michot: “Ibn Taymiyya and the Salafism”
- Hassan Iquioussen : “Relations Man-Woman”• Tahar Mahdi of the European Council of the Fatwa (formation)
- Zakaria Seddiqui of the World council of the Moslem Scientists
- Or Michael Privot, Adnan Ibrahim, Hani Ramadan, Ahmed Jaballah.
In March 2015, in his investigation into Muslim Brotherhood in Belgium, Marie-Cécile Royen includes Alkhayria in the satellite organizations of the Brotherhood. Following this investigation, Marie-Cécile Royen undergoes many intimidations. Ali Oubila, president of CA of Alkhayria requires a right of reply:
“Our ASBL neither is attached or subordinated to the Muslim brothers nor to other organizations whatever they are. This, obviously, prevented us not, within the framework of our activities, to collaborate with intellectual actors of different backgrounds.”
Post scriptum :
On March 21st, 2016, between the arrest of Salah Abdeslam and the attacks of Brussels, Ali Oubila president of Alkhayria Belgica sent a mail to us :
“Nearly 90% of our speaker are not Muslim brothers!
Moreover you published our photographs without our knowledge!
We ask you to withdraw all that you published on us.”
In the paper we had indicated that “few” lecturers were not close to the Brotherhood. We maintain this information, even if the term “few” implies more than one person.
In addition the images will not be withdrawn, they belong to the propaganda of the group and are public.
We had stressed that Marie-Cécile Royen had undergone intimidations following his investigation. We will not yield to the threats and will continue our investigation on this organization and its participants. And will return it public.