The design will get better in a few days
He is also the president of the Education & Knowledge High School located in Vitry-sur-Seine (Val-de-Marne) and established in 2008.
In his opinion, the public sector “teaches” while the private sector “educates”.
“We believe that teaching does not suffice, if not accompanied by proper education. Teaching based only on materialism does not reflect our vision for an education based on an Islamic vision of life. ” (Zaman)
Zaki Bani Rushaid on trial
Zaki Bani Rushaid on trial‘souring ties with a foreign country’
On Nov. 17, Zaki Bani Rushaid in his Facebook page explained that the Emirates plays the role of the “American cop in the region,” “supports coups” and is a “cancer in the body of the Arab world.”
200 lawyers in Jordan signed up to represent Mr. Bani Rushaid.
Explosive device in Al-Wasta
An explosive device detonated as it was being planted on a railway track in Al-Wasta town, Beni Suef governorate, Egypt. At least one assailant was killed in the blast. Following the explosion, three additional devices were discovered and defused along the tracks. No group claimed responsibility; however, officials attributed the attack to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Sources : Global Terrorism database
“Bomb blast near Egypt train station: ministry,” Agence France Presse — English, November 22, 2014.”
“Officials: Man blown up trying to lay explosives on Egyptian railway,” UPI, November 23, 2014.”
“Bombs uncovered on Egypt railway tracks,” Al Jazeera, November 23, 2014.”
Dalil Boubaker Defends the UOIF
Following the publication by the United Arab Emirates of a list of terrorist organizations including the UOIF, Dalil Boubaker, Great Mosque Rector in Paris, sent a message of support to the Organization.
“This decision is appalling and unjustified, and constitutes a disturbing amalgam”.
“If the fight against terrorism and its networks is an absolute necessity that we support, it must not turn into a witch hunt. The UOIF cannot be described as a terrorist organization”.
“We regard the UOIF as a reliable institution working for social peace and the integration of Islam and Muslims in the French landscape, in conformity with the Republican laws”, adds Paris Great Mosque which awaits the Emirati authorities “to reconsider their decision in order to avoid any ambiguity and therefore fight terrorism effectively”.
This post is also available in Français .
The UAE publishes a Terrorist Group List
The United Arab Emirates have approved a list of terrorist groups and organizations in accordance with Federal Law No. 7/2014 on Combating Terrorism Offences. The Law was issued by His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
The list is expected to be published in the media for transparence purposes and to raise the society awareness on these organizations.
1. Muslim Brotherhood in the UAE
2. Al Islah Society
3. Fatah Al Islam in Lebanon
4. Islamic Association in Italy
5. UAE Jihad cells
6. Osbat Al Ansar in Lebanon
7. Islamic Association in Finland
8. Al Karama Organisation
9. Al Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb
10. Islamic Association in Sweden
11. Ummah Parties in the Gulf region
12. Ansar Al Sharia (Supporters of Sharia Law) in Libya
13. Islamic Association in Norway
14. Al Qaida Organisation
15. Ansar Al Sharia in Tunisia
16. Islamic Relief Organisation in London
17. Islamic State (Daesh)
18. Mujahideen Youth Movement in Somalia
19. Cordoba Foundation in Britain
20. Al Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula
21. Boko Haram in Nigeria
22. Islamic Relief Organisation — an affiliate of the International Organisation of the Muslim Brotherhood
23. Ansar Al Sharia (Supporters of Sharia Law) in Yemen
24. Almoravids Battalion in Mali
25. Taliban Pakistan
26. Muslim Brotherhood Organisation and group
27. Ansar Al Deen (Defenders of the Faith )in Mali
28. Abu Thar Al Ghafari Brigade in Syria
29. Islamic Group in Egypt
30. Pakistan’s Haqqani network
31. Al Tawhid Brigade in Syria
32. Egyptian Ansar Jerusalem
33. Pakistani Lashkar-e-Taiba group
34. Tawhid and Faith Brigade in Syria
35. Ajnad Misr (Egyptian Jihadist Group)
36. East Turkistan movement in Pakistan
37. Green Brigade in Syria
38. Mujahideen Shura Council
39. Aknaf Bait Al Maqdis (Defenders of Jerusalem)
40. The Army of Mohammad in Pakistan
41. Abu Bakr Al Siddiq Brigade in Syria
42. Al Houthi Movement in Yemen
43. The Army of Mohammad in Pakistan and India
44. Talha Bin Obaidullah Brigade in Syria
45. Saudi Hezbollah Al Hejaz
46. Indian Mujahideen in India/Kashmir
47. Hezbollah in GCC countries
48. Al Sarim Al Battar Brigade
49. The Caucasus Emirate (Chechen Mujahideen)
50. Abdullah Ibn Mubarak Brigade
51. Al Qaida Organisation in Iran
52. Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan
53. Syrian Martyrs Brigade
54. Badr Organisation in Iraq
55. Abu Sayyaf Group (Philippines)
56. Abu Omar Brigade
57. Asa’ib Ahl Al Haq (League of the Righteous) in Iraq
58. Council on American-Islamic Relations (Cair)
59. Ahrar Shammar Brigade in Syria
60. Hezbollah Brigades in Iraq
61. Kanvas organisation in Belgrade, Serbia
62. Sariyat Al Jabal Brigade in Syria
63. Abu Fadl Abbas Brigade Iraq
64. Muslim American Society (Mas)
65. Al Shahba Brigade in Syria
66. Al Youm Al Maoud Brigade in Iraq
67. Association of Muslim Scholars
68. Al Qa’qa’ Brigade in Syria
69. Omar Bin Yasser Brigade (Syria)
70. Union of Islamic Organisations of France
71. Sufian Al Thawri Brigade in Syria
72. Iraqi Ansar Al Islam Group
73. Federation of Islamic Organisations in Europe
74. Ibad Al Rahman Brigade in Syria
75. Al Nusra Front in Syria
76. Islamic Association in Britain
77. Omar Ibn Al Khattab Brigade in Syria
78. Ahrar Al Sham Movement in Syria
79. Islamic Society of Germany
80. Al Shaima Brigade in Syria
81. Army of Islam in Palestine
82. Islamic Association in Denmark
83. Al Haq Brigade in Syria
84. Abdullah Azzam Brigades
85. Islamic Association in Belgium
This post is also available in Français .
Tareq Al-Suwaidan banned from Belgium
TarEq Al- Suwaidan, Kuwaiti Muslim Brotherhood leader has been banned from attending a Brussels Muslim fair.
He was accused of making regular anti-jew remarks.
He urged Muslim mothers to ‘suckle their babies on the hatred of the Sons of Zion.